University Of Fallujah
University Of Fallujah
Following the founding of FU in 2014, GSAF was opened up on April, 5, 2015 within the FU structural organization.
The Department comprises two divisions:
- Academic Affairs
- Graduate Studies
- Create a folder for all department staff
- Keep all instructions/regulations related to admission and academic leave requirements for graduate students.
- Coordinate with colleges and academic departments to set a plan for academic leave as per the set rules and procedures.
- Coordinate with department of media and cultural relations at FU to publicize all updates that have to do with the future academic plans for colleges.
- Record all academic accomplishments made by the FU researchers and patentees.
- Follow up and record the reports released by colleges with regards to psycho-educational guidance.
- Follow up on the papers published on the internationally reputable journals and offer letters of appreciation for the researcher , awarded by the VP for academic affairs.
- Follow up on the bio-chemical materials stored at the university/colleges labs and depositories.
- Follow up on the academic forums held at the university campus and forward a copy to the Research and Development Directory at the MHESR. Publicize the recommendations to colleges and academic departments.
- Follow up on seminar holding for university instructors.
- Follow up on the training programs in coordination with other universities and FU academic departments.
- Conduct an audit for all FU academic staff according to their academic title and specialty.
- Follow up on scholarly journals released by FU colleges with internationally reputable journals.
- Follow up on opening up new graduate academic programs at FU colleges as per the academic capacity of each college.
- Follow up on the pioneering projects at FU colleges.
- Follow up on and modernize the planned and accomplished researches of the university research staff. Provide the research staff with authorization to register academic researches within the grand research plan.
- Set up an annual plan for the scale of graduate admission at the FU academic departments in coordination with colleges and as per their individual capacity.
- release the academic executive orders related to (academic leave, graduate admission, admission cancellation/removal in addition to readmitting those whose admissions were removed.
- Follow up on the academic syllabuses, credit hours, and proposed theses for graduate students.
- Follow up on graduate student academic progress.
In view of the public exigencies, to redistribute the job mandates among the departmental staff to offer an optimal job performance and to advance the FU academic journey, we present the structural organization of our department.
- Prof. Muthanna Abdulhameed Alwan (Director of the department academic affairs and graduate study).
- Asst. Instructor Dr. Na'eem Abdullah Mutleg (Manager of academic affairs division).
- Ahmed Muhammed Farhan (academic affairs division).
- Asst. programmer Waleed Hameed Salih (manager of graduate Studies division).
- Observant Mustafa Ashraf Abid Farhan (graduate studies division).
- Tech. Observant Muhammed Kareem Ali Shallal (graduate studies division).