University Of Fallujah
University Of Fallujah
● The department launched its work in Feb 2014 with only three employees. The department was then supported with new financial staff which rose to 11 staff members.
● In view of the fact our university is an already displaced institution in Baghdad School of Veterinary Medicine Campus, the department has been able to process the accounting work through gaining complete control over the accounting cycle logs and making endeavors to offer financial coverage to the university and make advance payment for procurements and maintenance committee to provide the makeshift campus with the administrative and academic requirements.
● The department manages the storage unit which played an effective role in providing the university and colleges with all requirements needed (furniture, stationeries, devices to be in conformity with the FU capacity scale. The department also used the accounting logs as well as output/input vouchers in the storage unit. The department also utilizes disclaimer forms and item IDs.
● In order to pay the monthly personnel salaries, the department has been able to open a current account at Rafidain BankHay Al-Arabi Branch 120 as per the statement of the MoF/ Accounting Directory no. 4000 on March 03, 2015 and release special checks in the name of FU headquarter.
● Due to the fact our university has a current bank account in Baghdad, Anbar University has harnessed FU bank account to pay its monthly personnel salaries starting from July 2015 through November 2015. This has led the financial staff to work past exhaustion to process these payments for AU as well as FU due to inadequacy in the number of financial staff.
● In spite of the shortage in the financial allotment for 2015 and 2016 fiscal years, the department has been keen on providing the financial allotments to support the academic journey as well as sponsor the holding of forums and annual festivals.
● Since July 2015, the monthly personnel salaries started to be paid through MHESR. A panel was set in the ministry to assume the salary auditing. This has added an additional burden on the department of financial affairs. The FU colleges started to namelist their personnel who work in the makeshift campus in Baghdad as well as those who are under the ISIS-controlled areas. The namelist is made in a single summary and forwarded to the MHESR to get it audited and endorsed so that payments could be activated. The namelist is then forwarded to the MoF to put the funding in to effect in the account of the MHESR, which ultimately led to late monthly personnel salaries.
● Liaise with the MHESR and MoF to provide the department with rules of procedure and terms of reference to get the salary funding process done. The deprt. also provides the MHESR with SITRAPs and monthly budgets to process the departmental tasks, bring down all challenges and ultimately secure an orderly and smooth educational process.
● Process the monthly budgets and account closings.
● Coordinate the work with the Rafidain Bank Administration and Q-Card Firm to generate personal q-cards for the monthly personnel salary funding. The q-card system was already applied at FU.
● Liaise with MHESR to procure IDP student grants from MoMD to provide the academic departments with the necessities of the academic journey.
● Liaise with Anbar Province Office to procure funding required for FU makeshift campus refurbishment.
● Pay the student money grant for 2015 fiscal year.
The financial Department consists of five divisions
MHESR Fund Division
Planning and Projects Division
Rawneq Ahmed Mehdi
Khaleel Ibraheem Efan
Hameed Safar Abbas
Salah Ali Hussein
Malik Ahmed Awad
Adel Allawi Jassim
Bilal Shukur Abdullah
Essam Ghaleb Hamad
Azeez Muhammed Bander
Muhammed Jalal Jassam